国际贸易:运输

   2023-03-08 互联网4890
核心提示:运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。Helen: Hello, I\'m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Le

 

运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。

 

Helen: Hello, I\'m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

哈啰,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。

Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.

我是李凯文。

Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

嗨。我是海伦•派克。

Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen: I\'m calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。

Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?

您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin: We\'d like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin: Actually, we\'ve got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I\'ll fax you their contact information.

实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin: That would be great.

那太好了。

Helen: I\'m not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin: No hurry. We\'re not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen: All right. I\'ll let you know the shipping details later and I\'ll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.

好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin: Very good. We\'ll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

 

 

 
举报收藏 0打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  隐私政策  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  RSS订阅