职场口语对话:你只是工作压力太大.担心过多而已

   2024-03-11 互联网510
核心提示:晚上经常失眠,白天便毫无精神,一天的学习工作下来整个人像是被抽空了一样。可是躺在床上却又一次睡意全无了。失眠症困扰了很多

晚上经常失眠,白天便毫无精神,一天的学习工作下来整个人像是被抽空了一样。可是躺在床上却又一次睡意全无了。失眠症困扰了很多很多的人,他们中的大多数都是由于压力过大。别想太多,让生活轻松一些吧!这可比医生和安眠药要有效很多噢!


【今日口语】

You're working too hard and worrying too much.  你只是工作压力太大.担心过多而已。


【其他表达】

This responsibility bears down on me.
这项任务给我压力很大。

I feel like I am under too much strain these days.
我感到这些日子承受的压力太大


【场景应用】

A:Good morning. How are you? 
早上好.你怎么了?

B:I'm very worried , doctor 
医生.我很担心.

A:Oh? What are you worried about? 
哦?你在担心什么?

B:I'm afraid that I'm very ill. 
我担心我好像病的很严重.

A:I'm sorry to hear that. Why do you think so? 
听你这么说我感到很遗憾.为什么这么认为呢?

B:Because I feel tired all the time, even when I wake up in the morning. I find it very difficult to do any work. I have no appetite. 
因为我一直感觉很疲惫.甚至是我早晨刚刚起床.我感觉我做工作也很吃力.胃口也不好.

A:How do you sleep? 
你睡眠怎么样?

B:Very badly, doctor. 
非常不好.

A:Are you worricd about anything? 
你是不是总是担心什么事?

B:Well , yes , I am. 1'm worried about my work. I've just taken a new job. I earn a lot of money but it's difficult work. I'm always afraid of making a mistake. 
喔.是的.我很担心我的工作.我刚找了个新工作.我可以赚很多钱.但是工作太难了.我总是担心会出错.

A:Well, there's nothing very much wrong with you. You're working too hard and worrying too much. 
喔.你没什么病.你只是工作压力太大.担心过多而已.


【Tips】

Sleeping Pills
安眠药
weighing heavily on the spirit; causing anxiety or worry.
对精神压力大;导致忧虑或者烦恼。

 
举报收藏 0打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  隐私政策  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  RSS订阅