用英语问路并确认路线是否正确-职场社交美语视频教程第48课

   2023-10-05 互联网2040
核心提示:Confirming and correcting: 在一集的视频中,有两段关于问路的英语对话,叫你如何用英语问路并且进行确认。英语对话1:Susuan:

Confirming and correcting: 在一集的视频中,有两段关于问路的英语对话,叫你如何用英语问路并且进行确认。

英语对话1:

Susuan: Excuse me, officer. Can you help me?
苏珊:对不起,警官,你能帮我个忙吗?

Policeman: Sure.
警官:当然。

Susan: Can you tell me how to get to Oak Street?
苏珊:请问去橡树街怎么走?

Policeman: You should take the No.1 subway.
警官:乘1路地铁。

Susan: Is there a station near here?
苏珊: 附近有车站吗?

Policeman: Yes. The station is that way. You should take the No.1 train to the museum.
警察:有,在那边,你应该乘1路地铁到博物馆站下车。

Susan: No.1 train to the museum. Thank you.
苏珊:乘一路地铁到博物馆站下车。谢谢。

Policeman: Anytime. Good luck. Remenber, the No.1 train. The uptown platform.
警察:不用客气,祝你好运!记住,乘1路地铁,在北线月台。

Susan: Thank you.
苏珊:谢谢。

Policeman: You're welcome.
警察:不用谢。

英语对话2:

Tourist: Excuse me. I wonder if you can tell me how to fina a place where I can have my shoes fixed. I'm new in town.
游客:对不起,请问哪儿有修鞋的?我是外地来的。

Simon: Well, of course. You can always look in the yellow pages under shoe repair, but I think there is a good shop not far from here. Take the first street to the left and walk about three blocks. I can't remember the name of the shop but you'll run into it. It's near the police station.
西蒙:哦,你在电话薄上的黄页部分“修鞋”一栏里,可以查到。不过,我记得离这儿不远就有不错的一家。在前面左拐,大约要过三个街区。我不记得铺子的名字了。你会找到的,就在警察局附近。

Tourist: Thanks a lot, You've been very helpful. Let's see, you said the repair shop was three blocks from the right?
游客:多谢你帮了我的忙。你刚才说修鞋铺是往右拐过三个街区?

Simon: No, it's the first street on the left. Then three blocks.
西蒙:不,第一个路口往左拐弯,然后过三个街区。

Tourist: Thanks again.
游客:再次表示感谢。

 
举报收藏 0打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  隐私政策  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  RSS订阅