在同事家用餐,女主人劝酒劝菜英语口语对话-职场社交美语视频教程第43课

   2024-01-18 互联网1330
核心提示:At someone's house for dinner: 在同事家做客,女主人努力的劝酒夹菜,请看下面的两则英语情景对话。英语对话1:Hostess: Can I

At someone's house for dinner: 在同事家做客,女主人努力的劝酒夹菜,请看下面的两则英语情景对话。

英语对话1:

Hostess: Can I offer you another cup of coffee?
女主人:我可以再给您来杯咖啡吗?

Guest: No, thanks. I've had plenty.
客人:不,谢谢,我已经足够了。

Hostess: Can I bring you something else?
女主人:我能为你拿些别的吗?

Guest: No, but thanks just the same.
客人:不,但还是谢谢你。

Hostess: Is there anything else I can get for you?
女主人:我能为你拿些别的什么吗?

Guest: Yes, please. I'd love another helping of potatoes.
客人:好的,我想再要些土豆。

Hostess: Would you like some more turkey?
女主人:要不要再来点火鸡?

Guest: Yes, please. I'd love some.
客人:好的,我想要一些。

Hostess: How about a refill?
女主人:再来一杯如何?

Guest: Thanks, but I've had more than I should already.
客人:谢谢,但我已经喝得太多了。

英语对话2:

Hostess: Would you care for a glass of wine?
女主人:你想再喝杯酒吗?

Guest: No, thank you. I'm on medication.
客人:不,谢谢,我正在吃药期间。

Hostess: There's some really good food.
女主人:那里有些非常不错的食物。

Guest: All right, the roast beef looked awfully good.
客人:好的,烤牛肉好像很不错。

 
举报收藏 0打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  隐私政策  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  RSS订阅