和同事在餐馆点餐时的英语口语对话-职场社交美语视频教程第39课

   2024-02-18 互联网1140
核心提示:和同事在餐馆点餐时的英语口语对话:What would you like?Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?西蒙:海伦,你想吃点什么

和同事在餐馆点餐时的英语口语对话:What would you like?

Simon: What are you going to have, Helen?
西蒙:海伦,你想吃点什么?

Helen: Just a roast beef and French fries. What about you?
海伦:一份烤牛肉和炸土豆条。你要什么?

Simon: I think I'll have the chef's salad. I guess we are ready to order, then. Exuse me, waitress.
西蒙:我想要主厨色拉。我想我们准备好点菜了。对不起,服务员。

Waitress: Yes, sir. May I help you, please?
服务员:来了,先生。您有些什么吩咐?

Simon: Yes, we'd like to order, please.西蒙:我们想点菜。

Waitress: Fine. And what would you like?
服务员:好的,您吃点什么?

Helen: I'll have a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries.
海伦:我要一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。

Simon: Could I have the chef's salad, please?
西蒙:请给我一份主厨沙拉好吗?

Waitress: One chef's salad, a roast beef, medium rare, with French fries. And what kind of dressing would you like on the salad?
服务员:一份主厨沙拉,一份适中略生的烤牛肉和炸土豆条。您的沙拉要那种调味品?

Simon: What kinds do you have?
西蒙:你们都有什么?

Waitress: Italian, French, Russian, or oil and vinegar.
服务员:有意大利式的,法国式的,俄国式的,以及油和醋的。

Simon: I'd like Russian.
西蒙:我要俄国式的。

Waitress: Would you care for anything to drink?
服务员:您要点喝的吗?

Simon: Do you have iced tea?
西蒙:有冰茶吗?

Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't.
服务员:对不起,我们这儿没有。

Simon: Well, I'll have foffee, then.
西蒙:那么,我要咖啡。

Helen: Make that two.
海伦:上两份。

Waitress: Yes, sir. Would you like anything else?
服务员:来了,先生。您还想要点别的吗?

Simon: No, thank you. What about you, Helen?
西蒙:不要了,谢谢,海伦,你呢?

Helen: Could you bring me some sliced tomatoes?
海伦:能给我上些饭切片吗?

Waitress: One side order of sliced tomatoes. Very good. And shall I bring you your coffee now?
服务员:外加一份番茄片。好的,我现在给您上咖啡吗?

Simon: Yes, right now, please.
西蒙:是的,请快上吧。

 
举报收藏 0打赏 0评论 0
 
更多>同类资讯
推荐图文
推荐资讯
点击排行
网站首页  |  关于我们  |  联系方式  |  使用协议  |  版权隐私  |  隐私政策  |  网站地图  |  排名推广  |  广告服务  |  积分换礼  |  RSS订阅