He acts as an agent for us in Los Angeles.
(他是我们在洛杉矶的代理。)
这里的act指“担当”。as ... “作为……”。
He’s our Los Angeles agent.
He’s our company’s agent in Los Angeles.
他是接替我的。
Who is he?
(他是谁?)
He’s a pinch hitter for me.
(他是接替我的。)
He is my pinch hitter.
He is a good substitute for me.
substitute “替代者”。
He’s taking my place.
他是我的上司。
Who is Mr. Aoki to you?
(青木先生和你什么关系?)
He’s my boss.
(他是我的上司。)
boss “上司”。
He’s the one who cuts my checks.
(他给我发工资。)
check “支票”。
I report to him.
(我向他报告工作。)
report “报告”。
他比我早来一年。
How long has Mr. Smith been working here?
(史密斯先生在这里工作多长时间了?)
He’s been working here a year longer than I have.
(他比我早来一年。)
He’s是He has的省略。
He’s been in the company a year longer than I have.
He’s been here a year longer than me.
在美国me用得比较频繁,从语法上讲正确的说法应该是I。




