请问您有什么事?
How can I help you?
(请问您有什么事?)
I’m here to see Mr. Smith.
(我来见史密斯先生。)
说“Can I help you?”也可以, 但加上how, 听起来更有礼貌。对客人或上司可以这么说。
May I help you?
Can I help you?
What can I do for you?
What would you like?
能告诉我您的名字吗?
I have an appointment with Mr. Smith.
(我和史密斯先生有个约会。)
May I have your name?
(能告诉我您的名字吗?)
在正式场合询问对方姓名时的说法。
May I ask your name?
And your name ...?
您约好的吗?
I’d like to see Mr. Jones.
(我想见琼斯先生。)
Do you have an appointment?
(您约好的吗?)
would like to ... “想……”。
appointment “约会”、 “预约”。中国也一样, 正式的会面一般都是事先约好了再去。
I’m here for an interview.
(我是来面谈的。)
Did you make an appointment?
(您事先约好的吗?)
make an appointment “约定”。
Is he expecting you?
expect “预期”、 “等候”。直译是“他在等你吗?”。
Did you call for an appointment?
(您电话预约了吗?)
Are you expected?
请问您找他有什么事?
I am here to see the manager.
(我来找你们经理。)
May I ask what you want to see him about?
(请问您找他有什么事?)
see “见面”。
May I ask ...? “我可以问您……吗?”。
What ... about? “……关于什么事情?”。
What do you want to see him about?
Could I ask what you want to see him about?
Could I ask ...? “请问……”。
我和史密斯先生两点有个约会。
May I help you?
(您有什么事?)
I have an appointment with Mr. Smith at two.
(我和史密斯先生两点有个约会。)
have an appointment with ... “和……有个约会”。
I have a two o’clock appointment with Mr. Smith.
(我和史密斯先生两点有个约会。)
I’ll tell him you’re here.
(我会告诉他您已经到了。)
I’m meeting Mr. Smith at two.
We’re meeting at two.
I’m to see Mr. Smith at two o’clock.
My appointment with Mr. Smith is at two o’clock.
Mr. Smith and I have a two o’clock appointment.
我查一下。
Do you know where it is?
(你知道这个在哪儿吗?)
Let me find out.
(我查一下。)




