你是X公司的史密斯先生吗?
Are you Mr. Smith of X Company?
(你是X公司的史密斯先生吗?)
One and the same.
(是。)
在机场或车站认出对方并进行确认时使用的说法。
one and the same “完全是同一个人”。
Are you the Mr. Smith who works at X Company?
Are you X Company’s Mr. Smith?
我正等您呢。
I’m Bob Jones of X Company.
(我是X公司的鲍勃·琼斯。)
I’ve been expecting you.
(我正等您呢。)
expect “等候(某人的到来)”。
I’ve been looking forward to meeting you.
(我一直在盼着见您。)
look forward to ... “盼望……”。
I’ve been waiting for you.
让您久等了。
Thank you for waiting.
(让您久等了。)
Thank you for seeing me.
(谢谢您来看我。)
I’m sorry to have kept you waiting.
keep ... waiting “让……等待”。
Sorry for the wait.
I appreciate your waiting.
我让您等很长时间了吗?
Have I kept you waiting long?
(我让您等很长时间了吗?)
No, I just got here.
(没有,我刚到这儿。)
keep “保持(某种状态)”。
Have you been waiting long?
I hope you haven’t been waiting too long.
(希望没有让您等太长时间。)
hope “希望”。too long “太长”。
这边走。
Where’s the meeting room?
(会议室在哪里?)
Right this way.
(这边走。)
This way, please.
(请这边走。)
Thank you.
(谢谢。)
Follow me.
(请跟我来。)
Here you go.
Go right ahead.
go ahead表示“朝前走”。
请坐。
Please take a seat.
(请坐。)
Is any place OK?
(可以随便坐吗?)
take a seat “坐”。
Please have a seat.
(请坐。)
Where should I sit?
(我坐哪儿?)




