喂, 你好。我是X公司的青木一郎。
Hello. This is Ichiro Aoki of X Company.
(喂, 你好。我是X公司的青木一郎。)
Yes, how may I help you?
(你好, 请问您有什么事?)
在电话里, 说“我是……”时要用“this is ...”。
Hello, I’m calling from X Company. My name is Ichiro Aoki.
这里的call指“打电话”。
Hello. My name is Ichiro Aoki. I’m from X Company.
请转4274。
Extension 4274, please.
(请转4274。)
One moment while I connect you.
(请稍等,我给您转。)
extension “电话分机”、 “ 内线”。
connect “连接”。
I’d like extension 4274.
Would you connect me to extension 4274?
Please connect me to extension 4274.
请问史密斯先生在吗?
Could I speak to Mr. Smith?
(请问史密斯先生在吗?)
I’m sorry. He’s at lunch.
(对不起, 他去吃午饭了。)
Could I ...? “我可以……吗?”。
May I speak with Mr. Smith?
Is Mr. Smith available?
available “有空的”。
I’d like to speak to Mr. Smith, please.
我想约琼斯先生见个面。
May I help you?
(您有什么事吗?)
I’d like to make an appointment to see Mr. Jones.
(我想约琼斯先生见个面。)
电话预约见面时的说法。I would like to ...“我想……”。
May I make an appointment to see Mr. Jones?
I need an appointment with Mr. Jones.
那家宾馆的名字和电话是什么?
What’s the name and number of the hotel?
(那家宾馆的名字和电话是什么?)
The Hilton, but I’ll have to look the number up.
(叫希尔顿, 但是电话号码我需要查一下。)
What’s the hotel name and what’s the number?
I need the hotel name and number.
What’s the name and the phone number of the hotel?
我怎么和你联系?
How can I contact you?
(我怎么和你联系?)
My number is on the business card I gave you.
(给你的名片上有我的电话号码。)
contact “联系”。
How can I get a hold of you?
(我怎么和你取得联系?)
Just ask for extension 31.
(转分机31就可以了。)
get a hold of ... “和某人取得联系”。这里的a可以省略。
How can I get in touch with you?
How can I reach you?
希望能尽快得到你的消息。
We hope to hear from you soon.
(希望能尽快得到你的消息。)
I’ll be in touch.
(会的。)
hear from ...
“从……得到消息(电话或信等)”。
in touch “联络”。
Please be in touch soon.
Please stay in contact with us.
(请和我们保持联系啊。)
你可以打313-1234找我。
Which number should I use?
(我应该打哪个电话?)
Call me at 313-1234.
(你可以打313-1234找我。)
I can be reached at 313-1234.
You can call me at 313-1234.
请往办公室打吧。
Can we reach you at home?
(可以往你家打电话找你吗?)
Please call me at the office.
(请往办公室打吧。)
这里的reach指“与……取得联系”。
这里的call是动词, 指“打电话”。
Where can I reach you?
(我怎么联系你?)
Please contact me at the office.
(请给我办公室打电话。)
You can contact me at the office.
contact “接触”、 “联系”。
You can reach me at the office.
明天一早我就给你打电话。
I’ll call you the first thing tomorrow morning.
(明天一早我就给你打电话。)
Okay, thank you.
(好的, 谢谢。)
first thing “第一件事”、 “首先”。
I’ll call you first thing in the morning.
I’ll give you a ring in the morning.
(上午我会给你打电话。)




