把这个传真过去,好吗?
Could you fax this?
(把这个传真过去, 好吗?)
I’ll take care of it right away.
(我马上就办。)
fax动词, 表示“发送传真”。
take care of除表示“照顾”之外, 还有“处理”、 “对付”的意思。
Fax this paper, will you?
(帮我发这个传真, 好吗?)
I’d be happy to.
(愿意效劳。)
Would you fax this, please?
Please fax this over.
Please send this fax.
Please fax this, okay?
Can you send a fax?
Could you send a fax?
Would you send a fax for me?
Would you mind faxing this?
把表格填好后给他传真回去,好吗?
Fill out the form and fax it back to him, will you?
(把表格填好后给他传真回去, 好吗?)
I don’t know how to fill it out.
(我不知道怎么填。)
fill out “填”。form “表格”。
how to ... “怎样……”。
Would you fill out the form and fax it back to him?
I’d like you to fill the form out and fax it back.
这很急,马上发传真。
Should I send it by express mail?
(发快件吗?)
This is urgent. Fax it right away.
(这很急, 马上发传真。)
urgent “紧急的”。
This is urgent. Send it by fax, immediately.




