immediately “马上”、 “立刻”。
I need this faxed right now. It’s urgent.
请给我传真一份去你们公司的路线图。
Do you know how to get here?
(你知道怎么来这儿吗?)
Please fax me the directions to your office.
(请给我传真一份去你们公司的路线图。)
directions “路线”、 “ (行路的)指引”。表示这个意思时要用复数。
Send me the directions to your office by fax, please.
Why don’t you fax me the directions to your office?
(何不把去你们公司的路线图传真一份给我?)
Why don’t you ...? 表示建议或委婉的命令,“何不……”。
给我传真过来一张地图好吧?
Do you need directions?
(你需要路线图吗?)
Would you fax me a map?
(给我传真过来一张地图好吧?)
像这样fax一个单词就可以表示“发送传真”的意思。
Would you send me a map by fax?
Would you fax over a map?
我怎么用传真发送?
How can I send this by fax?
(我怎么用传真发送?)
Read the manual.
(看看操作手册吧。)
这里的how表示手段、 方法, “怎么样”。
Tell me how to send this by fax.
How do I send this by fax?




