I’ll take care of it right away.
(我马上就办。)
in order “按顺序”。
Please organize these.
(请把这些整理好。)
Please put these in order.
(请把这些按顺序整理好。)
Please put these in numerical order.
(请把这些按号码顺序整理好。)
Please put these in alphabetical order.
(请把这些按字母顺序整理好。)
Please place these in order of priority.
(请把这些按主次顺序整理好。)
请帮我把这些卡片整理好。
Please help me to sort out these cards.
(请帮我把这些卡片整理好。)
How would you like them sorted?
(你想要怎么整理呢?)
Please help me to ... “请帮我……”。sort out ... “分类”。
Could you help me organize these cards?
organize “组织”、 “整理”。
Would you give me a hand with these cards?
give ... a hand “帮忙”。
I need some help sorting these cards.
我们需要这个的英文版。
We need an English version of this.
(我们需要这个的英文版。)
How soon do you need it?
(你们什么时候要?)
version “版本”。
How soon ...? “什么时候……”。
We need this translated into English.
translate into ... “翻译成……”。translating “翻译”。
This needs to be translated into English.
我想让你翻译点东西。
Did you want me for something?
(你找我有什么事?)
I’d like you to do some translating.
(我想让你翻译点东西。)
would like you to ... “想让你……”。
Would you translate something, please?
更为礼貌的说法。
I need some translating done.
done “完成”。
你有什么需要打的吗?
Do you have anything to be typed?
(你有什么需要打的吗?)
No thanks, I’m fine.
(没有, 谢谢。)
anything “任何东西”。




