analysis “分析”。show “显示”。competitive “具有竞争力的”。
important “重要的”。asset “长处”、 “贵重的东西”、 “财产”。
Our research indicates ...
research “调查”。indicate “显示”。
After analysis, it seems ...
那么, 我们来看一下经费。
Now, Let’s go over expenses.
(那么, 我们来看一下经费。)
Let’s start with our payroll expenses.
(从工资开始看吧。)
expense “费用”。说到“经费”时一般用复数expenses来表示。
payroll “工资”、 “薪金”。
Let’s go over expenses next.
We need to go over expenses now.
(现在我们看看经费情况。)
那么我们开始吧。
Mr. Aoki is finally here.
(青木先生终于到了。)
Good. Let’s get on with it then.
(好, 那么我们开始吧。)
get on with意思是“继续……”、 “开始做……”, 有“不间断地持续做下去”的意思。
Let’s get going then.
Let’s get started. (开始吧。)
那么我们来看下一点。
I don't have any more questions.
(我没有问题了。)
Let’s move on to the next point.
(那么我们来看下一点。)
move on to ... “更换到(下个话题等)”。point “要点”。
Let’s continue on to the next point.
continue “继续”。
Let’s move to the next item.
Moving on to the next point ...
不是要转移话题, 不过……
Did you hear the rumor about Ms. Brown?
(你听到有关布朗女士的传闻了吗?)
Not to change the subject, but I’d like to get the meeting started.
(不是要转移话题, 不过我们还是开会吧。)
这是委婉的说法, 为了转移话题时不至于引起对方的不满。
Excuse me for changing the subject, ...
To change the subject, ...
If I may change the subject, ...
我们好好考虑一下实质问题吧。
Let’s get down to the nitty-gritty.
(我们好好考虑一下实质问题吧。)
That’s what we’re here for.
(我们在这儿就是这个目的。)
get down to ... “开始认真对待(工作等)”。Nitty-gritty “实质”。
Let’s get to the bottom of the issue.
get to the bottom of “探明(事件等的)真相”。
Let’s get down to brass tacks.
get down to brass tacks “讨论实质性问题”。brass tacks “基本事实”、 “要点”。
Here’s the bottom line.
接下来, 我想总结一下要点。
Now, I’d like to summarize the main points.
(接下来, 我想总结一下要点。)
That won’t be necessary.
(没有这个必要。)
summarize “总结”。main “主要的”。point “事项”。
necessary “必要的”。
Now, I’d like to recap the main points.
recap “概括”。
Now, I’d like to reiterate the main points.
reiterate “重复”。
我们说到哪儿了?
Where were we?
(我们说到哪儿了?)
At the end of the first paragraph.
(第一段的最后。)
直译是“我们在哪里”。确认会谈进行到什么地方时使用。
Let’s see, what were we talking about?
(对了, 我们刚才说什么来着?)
Let’s see, ... “让我想一想”、 “对了”。
Let’s go back to where we were before.
(回到刚才的话题吧。)
你有什么问题吗?
Do you have any questions?
(你有什么问题吗?)
Just a couple.
(就两个。)
couple “两个”。
Any questions I can answer for you?
Is there anything that is unclear?
(还有什么不清楚的吗?)
unclear “不清楚的”、 “模糊的”。
请说得再详细一点。
Any questions?
(有什么问题吗?)
Yes. Please elaborate on your explanation.
(有, 请说得再详细一点。)
elaborate on “详细阐述”。explanation “说明”。
Please explain more thoroughly.
(请说明得再彻底一些。)
thoroughly “彻底地”。
Please elaborate. (请详细说明。)
我再重新解释一遍。
I’m sorry, but I don't think I understand.
(对不起, 我还是不懂。)
I’ll explain it all over again.
(我再重新解释一遍。)
explain “说明”。all over again “再一次”、 “重新”。
Let me explain from the beginning.
from the beginning “从头开始”。
Let me start over again.
你有什么意见吗?
Do you have any comments?
(你有什么意见吗?)
Not at this time.
(目前没有。)
comment “意见”、 “评论”。




