我们比计划提前了一个星期。
How’s the project coming?
(那个项目进行得怎么样了?)
We’re a week ahead of schedule.
(我们比计划提前了一个星期。)
ahead of “提前”。
We are ahead of schedule by a week.
(我们比计划提前了一个星期。)
That’s wonderful.
(太好了。)
We’re a week ahead on the project.
We are a week ahead so far.
(目前我们提前了一个星期。)
We’re working a week ahead of schedule.
我的工作比计划提前了。
My work is ahead of schedule.
(我的工作比计划提前了。)
I knew I could depend on you.
( 我知道你靠得住。)
depend on “信赖某人”。
I’m ahead of schedule on my work.
I’m more than caught up on my work.
直译是“我在工作上超过了日程”。
我们有足够的时间。
When is the report due?
(报告什么时候交?)
We’ve got plenty of time.
(我们有足够的时间。)
plenty of time “足够多的时间”、 “很多时间”。
Should we be in a hurry?
(我们是不是要快一点?)
No, we’ve got enough time.
(不, 我们有足够的时间。)
in a hurry “着急”、 “匆忙”。
enough time “足够多的时间”。
We have plenty of time left.
left “剩下”。
There’s plenty of time.
We have a sufficient amount of time.
sufficient “足够的”。
晚了一个星期。
Are you on target?
(你们按期完成计划了吗?)
No, the project is a week behind.
(没有, 晚了一个星期。)
on target “准确的”。
behind “落在后面”、 “不按时”。
We are a week behind.
The project is one week behind schedule.
We will be a week late.
工作还没干完。
It’s 9 p.m. I’m going home.
(9点了, 我该回家了。)
I’m staying. I’m behind in my work.
(我不走, 工作还没干完。)
Why are you working overtime?
(你为什么要加班?)
My work is behind schedule.
(我没完成工作计划。)
I have to catch up with my work.
(我必须把落下的工作补上。)
catch up with ... “追赶……”。
I’m behind on my work.
I’m behind schedule on my work.
I fell behind on my work schedule.
fall behind “落后”。
反意为I’m ahead on my work.
(我的工作提前了。)
你还没干完吗?
Aren’t you through yet?
(你还没干完吗?)
No, I’m not done.
(没, 我还没干完。)
这里的through指“结束的”、 “完成的”。
done “做完的”、 “完成的”。
Aren’t you done yet?
Haven’t you finished yet?
我还没写完。
I need that report now.
(我现在需要那份报告。)
I’m not finished yet.
(我还没写完。)
I’m not done yet.
(我还没写完。)
It’s not completed yet.
(还没完成。)
complete “完成”、 “做完”。




