你能帮我算一下账吗?
Would you fill out my expense forms?
(你能帮我算一下账吗?)
Can I do it after lunch?
(午饭后可以吗?)
fill out “填写”, 这里指“计算”。expense “经费”。form “表格”。
I’d like you to fill my expense forms out.
Would you do me the favor of filling out my expense forms?
Would you do me a favor? “你能帮我一个忙吗?”。有特别拜托的意思在里面。
这是我的收据和清单。
Do you have anything for me?
(你有东西要给我吗?)
Yes. Here’s my receipt and a breakdown.
(有。这是我的收据和清单。)
receipt “收据”、 “收条”。breakdown “清单”、 “ (支出等的)细目”。
I’ve got the receipt and breakdown for you.
Here’s the receipt and breakdown.
请把它交到财务科。
What shall I do with this?
(我应该怎么办?)
Please take it to the accounting section.
(请把它交到财务科。)
accounting “会计”。section “科室”。
Take it to accounting.
Give it to the clerk in accounting.
记得一定要拿收据。
Be sure to get a receipt.
(记得一定要拿收据。)
Thanks for the reminder.
(谢谢提醒。)
be sure to ... “务必”、 “一定要”。
Be sure to get proof of purchase.
proof “证据”。purchase “所购之物”。
Be sure to ask for a receipt.
ask for “要求”。
你能列个费用清单吗?
Can you itemize a list of the charges?
(你能列个费用清单吗?)
It will take quite some time.
(那要花很多时间。)
itemize “逐条记载”、 “详细列举”。
Please show me an itemized list of the charges.
Please list each charge for me.
费用的清单在哪里?
Where’s the cost breakdown?
(费用的清单在哪里?)




