Can I see you next week?
(我下周能见你吗?)
I’ll be gone again next week.
(我下周还得出差。)
gone是go的过去分词, 这里表示“离开了”。
I have to go away again next week.
go away “离开”。
I’ll be away again next week.
下周大部分时间我都在出差。
I’ll be on the road most of next week.
(下周大部分时间我都在出差。)
Where will you be going?
(你要去哪儿?)
on the road指“ (推销员)到处跑”。
I’ll be traveling most of next week.
I’ll probably be on the road next week.
(下周我可能要出差。)
probably “可能”。
他要出差一段时间。
I’d like to speak with Mr. Smith, please.
(我想找一下史密斯先生。)
Sorry, he’ll be out of town for a while.
(对不起, 他要出差一段时间。)
这是发生在电话里或者公司前台的对话。out of town指“出城”, 也即“出差”。for a while “一段时间”。
He’ll be away for a while.
He won’t be in town for some time.
我要给我太太买个纪念品。
I should buy a souvenir for my wife.
(我要给我太太买个纪念品。)
How about this necklace?
(这条项链怎么样?)
souvenir “纪念物”、 “纪念品”。
I should pick something up for my wife.
这里的pick up指“挑选”。
I should get a gift for my wife.
我去大阪出差了。
Where were you yesterday?
(你昨天去哪儿了?)
I was in Osaka on business.
(我去大阪出差了。)
on business “因公”、 “因事”。on vacation “度假”。
I was working in Osaka.
I had business in Osaka.
你到国外出差吗?
Do you travel abroad on business?
(你到国外出差吗?)
Yes, about once a month.
(是, 差不多每个月一趟。)
travel abroad “去国外”、 “去国外旅行”。
Do you go overseas on business?
Do you travel internationally on business?
internationally “世界范围”。
写上日期和所花的费用。
How do I get compensated for the money I spent on my business trip?
(我怎么报销我出差的花费?)
Write down the date and the expenses.
(写上日期和所花的费用。)
compensate for ... “报销”。
expense “支出”、 “费用”。
Write down all the money you spent and when you spent it.
Put the dates and expenses down on paper.




