我们在等银行方面答复。
Have you heard anything yet?
(有什么消息吗?)
We’re waiting on the bank.
(我们在等银行方面答复。)
The bank hasn’t come through yet.
come through “联络”、 “ (通知)到达”。
The bank is still deciding.
(银行方面还没有结果。)
银行拒绝贷款给我们。
Have you heard from the bank yet?
(银行方面有答复了吗?)
The bank turned us down.
(银行拒绝贷款给我们。)
turn down “拒绝”。
The bank denied the loan.
deny “拒绝”。loan “融资”、 “贷款”。
The bank refused us the money.
refuse “拒绝”、 “谢绝”。
银行就是那样的嘛。
I thought for sure we’d get the loan.
(我以为我们肯定能贷到款。)
Well, you know how banks are.
(嗯, 银行就是那样的嘛。)
for sure “确切地”。
That’s the way banks are.
Banks are known for being that way.
放高利贷的总还是会有。
We’re having trouble with financing.
(我们资金上有麻烦了。)
There are always the loan sharks.
(放高利贷的总还是会有。)
have trouble with ...
“因为……而苦恼”、 “苦于……”。
There are ... “有……”。loan shark “高利贷者”。
We can always resort to a loan shark.
(我们总还可以求助放高利贷的。)
resort to “依靠”、 “诉求”。
We could use a loan shark if we had to.
(万不得已时我们还可以借高利贷。)
为什么不去贷款?
We need some cash immediately.
(我们急需一笔现金。)
Why don’t you take out a loan?
(为什么不去贷款?)
Why don’t you ...? “为什么不……”, 提出建议的说法。take out a loan “ (向金融公司)借钱”。
Why don’t you borrow it from a loan company?
(为什么不向金融公司借钱?)
Why don’t you get what you need from a loan company?
(需要的钱向金融公司去借不好吗?)
你手头有足够的现金吗?
Do you have enough cash on hand?
(你手头有足够的现金吗?)
We need another hundred dollars.
(我们还需要100美元。)




