cash on hand “手头的钱”。
Will you need more cash?
Do you have enough money available?
available “可现成使用的”。
我的现金不够了。
I’m running short of cash.
(我的现金不够了。)
Do you need a loan?
(你需要贷款吗?)
run short of “短缺”。
I’m running short on cash.
I’m running out of money.
你应该投资不动产。
What’s a good way to make money?
(有什么挣钱的好方法?)
You should invest in real estate.
(你应该投资不动产。)
invest in “对……进行投资”、 “投入……”。real estate “不动产”。
You should buy real estate.
(你应该购买不动产。)
property “地产”、 “房产”。
我们没有那么多钱。
This computer will cost you only $200,000.00.
(这台电脑你只需花20万美元。)
We don’t have that much money.
(我们没有那么多钱。)
that much money “那么多钱”。
We don’t have enough money now.
(我们现在没有足够的钱。)
We really need one, though.
(但是我们确实需要一台。)
句子中加入enough一词后, 就有“足够的”、 “ (做某事所)必要的”等意思。
We don’t have enough money for that.
We don’t have that kind of money.
This is not a good time, financially.
(从财政上讲这不是一个好时机。)
We have to wait and save money.
(我们必须等到攒够了钱。)
我们确实非常需要那笔钱。
Do you really need money that bad?
(你们真的那么需要钱吗?)
We desperately need that money.
(我们确实非常需要那笔钱。)
这里that指“那么”。bad 指“很”, 从语法上来讲应该用badly。
desperately “非常”、 “极度地”。
We need that money very badly.
very badly=very much。
We need that money in the worst way.
in the worst way “极度地”。
我没能弄到这笔钱。
You should’ve purchased those desks.
(你真该买那些桌子。)
I just couldn’t come up with the money.
(我没能弄到这笔钱。)
should’ve是should have的缩写, 表示对过去事情的一种后悔或责怪的心情,意思是“本来应该……”、




