青木先生被调到大阪分公司去了。
Mr. Aoki has been transferred to our Osaka branch.
(青木先生被调到大阪分公司去了。)
Could I have that number please?
(可以给我那边的电话号码吗?)
transfer “转移”、 “调任”。be transferred to ... “被调到……”。branch “分公司”。
Could I ...? “……可以吗?”。
Where is Mr. Aoki?
(青木先生在哪里?)
He’s been assigned to the Osaka office.
(他被派到大阪办事处去了。)
assign “任命”。 be assigned to “被任命到”、 “被分配到”。
Mr. Aoki is now working at our Osaka branch.
(青木先生现在在我们的大阪分公司工作。)
Mr. Aoki currently works at our Osaka branch.
(青木先生如今在我们的大阪分公司工作。)
currently “现在”、 “如今”。
Mr. Aoki has been assigned to our Osaka branch.
Mr. Aoki’s at the Osaka office.
他被调到另外一家分公司去了。
I’d like to speak with Mr. Smith.
(我想跟史密斯先生通话。)
He’s transferred to another branch office.
(他被调到另外一家分公司去了。)
He has switched branch offices.
switch “转换”、 “调任”。
He is no longer at this branch office.
(他已经不在这家分公司了。)
no longer ... “不再……”。
我回总部了。
I’m back at the head office.
(我回总部了。)
How does it feel to be back?
(回来后感觉怎么样?)
I’m back at ... “我回到……”。head office “总公司”、 “总店”。
How does it feel to ... “……做怎么样?”。
Once again, I’m back at headquarters.
headquarters “总部”、 “总公司”。
I’ve returned to headquarters.
青木先生已经调到我的部门了。
Mr. Aoki’s been transferred to my department.
(青木先生已经调到我的部门了。)
I hope you’ll be able to put him to good use.
(我希望你能好好发挥他的作用。)
be transferred to ... “被调到……”。department “部门”。
They transferred Mr. Aoki to my department.
Mr. Aoki’s joined my department.
你知道青木先生调到什么地方了吗?
Do you know where Mr. Aoki has moved to?
(你知道青木先生调到什么地方了吗?)
Yes, he’s been transferred to the Aoyama branch.
(知道, 他已经被调到青山分公司了。)
这里的move指“调动”、 “派遣”。
branch “分公司”、 “分部”。
Do you have any idea where Mr. Aoki moved to?
Could you tell me when Mr. Aoki moved to?
青木先生的继任者是谁?




