No more than $5,000.
no more than ... “不比……多”。
价格是主要问题吗?
Are the prices the main problem?
(价格是主要问题吗?)
Yes, they are.
(是的。)
main “主要的”。
Are the prices troublesome?
(伤脑筋的是价格吗?)
troublesome “令人烦恼的”、 “讨厌的”。
Are the prices what you’re worried about?
(你们担心的是价格吗?)
我们可以降低价格。
What can you do for us?
(你们能为我们做什么?)
We could lower the price.
(我们可以降低价格。)
lower “降低”、 “减少”。
We could reduce the price.
reduce “使减少”、 “使降低”。
We could come down a little.
(我们可以便宜点。)
come down “降低(价格等)”。
订单超过5 000台的可以打9折。
There’ll be a 10% discount on orders over 5,000 units.
(订单超过5 000台的可以打9折。)
That’s great. We’d like 6,000 units please.
(很好。我们要6 000台。)
discount “折扣”。order “订购”。over “超过”。
If you buy 5,000 or more, you’ll get a 10% discount.
(如果你购买5 000台以上, 就可以得到10%的折扣。)
I only need 1,000.
(我只要1 000台。)
There’s a 10% discount on orders exceeding 5,000 units. *
exceed “超过”。
We offer a 10% discount on orders over 5,000 units. *
offer “提供”。
You’ll get 10% off if you buy 5,000 or more.
We give a 10% discount for purchases of 5,000 and up.
如果你买5 000台就可以给你批发价。
Please give us a bulk rate.
(请给我们批发价。)
That’s fine if you buy 5,000.
(如果你买5 000台就可以给你批发价。)
bulk rate “批发价”。
这里的fine指“好”、 “可以”。
As long as you buy 5,000.
as long as ... “只要……”、 “如果……的话”。
It’s OK if you buy 5,000.
X-7我们可以给一个更优惠的价格。
We can offer a better price on X-7.
(X-7我们可以给一个更优惠的价格。)
Then we have a deal.
(那我们就买了。)
offer a better price 指“提供更优惠的价格”, 也就是“打折”。
have a deal “达成交易”




