We can mark down X-7.
mark down “降价”。
We can offer lower pricing on X-7.
lower “更低的”。
我们已经给你打折了。
Can you give me a better deal?
(你能再便宜点儿吗?)
We just gave you a price cut.
(我们已经给你打折了。)
cut 也有“削减”、 “降低”、 “贬低”的意思, price cut 指“降价”。
We already gave you a discount.
We just gave you a deal.
我们得要求再降一次价。
We have to ask for another price reduction.
(我们得要求再降一次价。)
That won’t go over well.
(不好再降了。)
reduction “缩小”、 “减少”、 “降价”。
go over “顺利”、 “获得成功”。
We have to ask that prices be cut again.
We have to ask that you cut prices again.
就算降一个百分点也好。
Did you have an amount in mind?
(你想多少钱买?)
Even one percent would help.
(就算降一个百分点也好。)
amount “总计”、 “数额”。
even “即使……”。
1% would work.
Even a small amount would help.
我们希望现在的价格再降5%。
We’re asking for 5% off current prices.
(我们希望现在的价格再降5%。)
We can’t go that far.
(我们做不到。)
ask for ... “要求……”、 “请求……”。off “降”、 “降低”。current “现在的”、 “ 目前的”。
far “远”、 “到很大程度”。
A five percent discount would help.
(降5%就好了。)
We need a five percent discount.
我们降不了5%。
We can’t absorb five percent.
(我们降不了5%。)
What about three percent?
(3%怎么样?)
直译是“我们不能承受5%”。absorb “承受”。
Five percent would hurt us.
(降5%我们就要赔本了。)
hurt “损害”、 “危害”。
Our business would suffer.
(生意就不好做了。)
suffer “受损失”。
不能再低了。
Is this your lowest price?
(这是你们的最低价吗?)




