This is as low as I can go.
(不能再低了。)
as ... as ... can “只能……”。也就是说“能够降的最低价”。
I hope you will reconsider.
(我希望你们再考虑考虑。)
That’s our final offer.
(我们不能再降了。)
final offer “最后的出价”。这里指“能够降的最低价格”。
That’s my final price.
(这是最终的价格。)
I can’t go any lower than this.
This is the lowest I can go.
That’s as low as we can go.
That’s it.
Sorry. That’s our limit.
我们的价格是固定的。
Our price is fixed.
(我们的价格是固定的。)
You mean, there’s no room for negotiation?
(你的意思是说, 没有商量的余地了?)
这里的fix指“固定”。
mean “意味着”。room “余地”。negotiation “谈判”。
We have a fixed price.
Our price is inflexible.
inflexible “不可改变的”、 “不屈的”。
我们不可能给你成本价的。
I was hoping for a better discount than that.
(我希望有一个更优惠的折扣。)
We cannot give it to you at cost.
( 我们不可能给你成本价的。)
at cost “按成本价”。
We can’t give it to you for cost.
We won’t make a profit if we sell it at cost.
(卖你成本价的话, 我们就不挣钱了。)
make a profit “挣钱”。
打9折根本不可能。
I need it to be at least 10% off.
(希望给我至少打个9折。)
A 10% discount is out of the question.
(打9折根本不可能。)
out of the question “不值得考虑的”、 “没必要讨论的”、 “不可能的”。
We can’t give you a 10% discount.
A 10% discount is way too much.
我们半价出售。
It’s terribly expensive.
(太贵了。)
We’ll split the cost.
(我们半价出售。)
split “分开”、 “分割”。
We’ll share the cost.
We’ll each pay half.
We’ll meet in the middle.
middle “中间”、 “正中间”。
别指望再降了。
Could you lower the price?
(能降价吗?)
Another cut is out of the question.
(别指望再降了。)
Another cut is out.
You can forget about another cut.
你能接受我们的支付条件吗?
Can you accept our payment terms?
(你能接受我们的支付条件吗?)
They are a little too rigid.
(这些条件有些过于苛刻了。)
terms是复数, 表示“条件”。
Are our payment terms acceptable?
Do you find our payment terms acceptable?
如果我们能很快成交……
If we make a deal quickly, I’ll be able to give you a discount.
(如果我们能很快成交, 我可以给你打折。)
I need time to think it over.
(我需要时间好好考虑。)
商业谈判或交易时的相关说法。deal有“交易”、 “为了双方的利益而做的决定”的意思, make a deal表
示“成交”、 “签约”。
If we make a deal soon, ...
If we hurry up and make a deal, ...
它们有天壤之别。
They’re as different as night and day.
(它们有天壤之别。)
I know, but their selling price is the same.
(我知道, 但是它们的售价是一样的。)
直译是“它们的差异就像白天和黑夜一样”。可以说night and day, 但是不说day and night。这里说的
是商品或服务内容有很大的差异。
They are exact opposites.
(它们截然不同。)
exact “确切的”。opposite “相反的东西”。
They’re totally different.
totally “全部”、 “完全”。




