你对这样的服务感兴趣吗?
Are you interested in this kind of service?
(你对这样的服务感兴趣吗?)
Maybe. Could you tell me more about it?
(也许吧。你能说得更详细一些吗?)
be interested in ... “对……感兴趣”。
Would you be interested in this type of service?
Is this a service you’d be interested in?
一些大企业采用了我们提供的服务。
Some of the major companies use our service.
(一些大企业采用了我们提供的服务。)
You must be very successful.
(你们一定做得很成功。)
major “大的”、 “主要的”、 “一流的”。
We provide service to some of the major companies.
(我们给一些大企业提供服务。)
provide “提供”。
Several major companies use our service.
我们的服务受到了客户们的好评。
Our service has been well-received by our clients.
(我们的服务受到了客户们的好评。)
You should consider expanding.
(你应该考虑扩大经营了。)
“well-...ed” 的构成可以翻译成“很好地被……”。receive意思是“接受(待遇等)”, 所以well-received
就表示“受欢迎”、 “评价很高”。
Our clients have no complaints with our service.
(我们的客户不曾抱怨过我们的服务。)
complaint “不平”、 “抱怨”。
Our clients are pleased with our service.
(我们的客户很满意我们的服务。)
be pleased with ... “对……感到满意”。
你们提供什么样的保证?
What warranties do you offer?
(你们提供什么样的保证?)
We have a 5-year and a 10-year warranty.
(我们有5年和10年的保证。)
单数warranty表示“保证(书)”。
What type of warranties do you offer?
What are the warranties that you offer?
设备我们免费修。
What’s the cost for repairs?
(修理费用是多少?)
We repair the equipment free of charge.
(设备我们免费修。)
equipment “设备”、 “用具”、 “装置”。free of charge “免费”。
We repair the equipment at no cost.
at no cost和free of charge意思相同, 都表示“免费”。
We offer free repairs on the equipment.




