如果可以的话, 让青木先生做翻译。
If you don’t mind, Mr. Aoki will translate.
(如果可以的话, 让青木先生做翻译。)
That will be fine. (很好。)
translate “翻译”。
Do you mind if Mr. Aoki translates?
(请青木先生翻译可以吗?)
Would you object to Mr. Aoki translating?
object to ... “反对……”。
你想看什么地方?
What would you like to see?
(你想看什么地方?)
I’d like to see Kyoto.
(我想去京都看看。)
What would interest you while you’re here?
interest “引起兴趣”。while “在……期间”。
What can I show you?
(我可以带你去看什么?)
show “出示(东西)”。
你想吃什么?
What would you like to eat?
(你想吃什么?)
I’d like a hamburger and fries.
(我想吃汉堡包和炸薯条。)
would like to ... “想……”。
What kind of food would you like?
What food sounds good?
(吃什么好呢?)
你想吃西餐还是日本料理?
Would you like Western food or Japanese food?
(你想吃西餐还是日本料理?)
Japanese food would be fine.
(还是日本料理吧。)
这里的food指“料理”。
Which would you prefer, Western or Japanese?
prefer “喜欢……”。
Western or Japanese food?
你喜欢日本料理吗?
Do you like Japanese food?
(你喜欢日本料理吗?)
Very much. (非常喜欢。)
How do you like Japanese food?
(日本料理怎么样?)
Are you interested in Japanese food?
(你对日本料理感兴趣吗?)
你会用筷子吗?
Can you use chopsticks?
(你会用筷子吗?)
Could you teach me how?
(你能教我怎么用吗?)
chopsticks “筷子”。
Have you ever used chopsticks?
(你用过筷子吗?)
Do you know how to use chopsticks?
(你会用筷子吗?)




