你想尝尝吗?
That looks delicious.
(看起来很好吃。)
Would you like to try it?
(你想尝尝吗?)
Would you like to ...? “想……吗?”的礼貌说法, 劝别人做某事时的表达方式。try意思是“试试”。
Would you like to give it a try?
Why don’t you try it?
我们就是这样吃的。
Am I doing this right?
(这样对吗?)
This is how we eat it.
(我们就是这样吃的。)
这里的how指“如何”。
You eat it this way.
I’ll show you how to eat it.
(我教你怎么吃。)
它是什么味道?
What does it taste like?
(它是什么味道?)
It tastes like chicken.
(吃起来像鸡肉。)
taste “品尝”。like “像……”。
How does it taste?
What does the taste remind you of?
remind of ... “使想起……”。
你吃过火锅吗?
Have you tried shabushabu?
(你吃过火锅吗?)
No, I can’t say that I have.
(没有, 我没吃过。)
try “尝试”。
Have you been introduced to shabushabu?
Have you ever eaten shabushabu?
给你来点日本清酒好吗?
Would you like to try sake?
(给你来点日本清酒好吗?)
Yes, please.
(好的, 给我来一点儿。)




