我决不放弃。
I'm not about to give up.
(我决不放弃。)
Good for you.
(很好。)
be about to 意思是“将要”, 强调时间的紧迫, “现在马上就要”。give up 指“放弃”。
I'm not going to give up.
(我没打算放弃。)
I won't give up.
(我不会放弃。)
我还没有想出什么好办法。
What do you suggest?
(你有什么建议?)
I can't think of any good ideas.
(我还没有想出什么好办法。)
I can't think of anything good.
I can't come up with any good ideas.
come up with ... “想到……”。
不知道怎么搞的, 今天我的脑子不转了。
Somehow my brain isn't functioning today.
(不知道怎么搞的, 今天我的脑子不转了。)
Maybe you should take a break.
(也许你需要休息。)
somehow “不知怎的”。function “工作”、 “运作”、 “发挥作用”。
My brain isn't functioning right today.
(我的脑子今天不好使。)
What's the problem?
(怎么回事?)
My brain must be out of order today.
out of order “不正常”。
My brain doesn't seem to be working today.
My brain isn't working today.
My mind isn't very sharp today.
(今天我的脑子不很灵活。)
我们完全没主意了。
We're completely out of ideas.
(我们完全没主意了。)
Try brainstorming.
(集思广益嘛。)
completely “完全”、 “彻底”。out of ... “……没有了”、 “……用尽了”。
brainstorming 一种解决问题的方法, 在集体中自发地互相出主意。
We have no more ideas.
(我们已经没有主意了。)
We've run out of ideas.
run out of ... “用尽……”、 “没有……”。
这个项目暂停了。
The project has been pending.
(这个项目暂停了。)
What's holding it up?
( 为什么?)
pending “未解决的”、 “未处理的”。
hold up “阻止”、 “使推迟”。
Why aren't you working?
(你为什么不工作?)
The project has been held up.
(项目已经被中止了。)
The project has been put on hold.
The project hasn't moved forward.
(项目停了。)
We've shelved the project for now.
shelve “把问题搁置起来”、 “置之不理”。
The project has been delayed.
(那个项目已经被延期了。)
delay “延期”、 “使推迟”。
那个项目还没有什么眉目。
The project is still up in the air.
(那个项目还没有什么眉目。)
When will a final decision be made?
(最后的决定什么时候下来?)
up in the air 表示“ (计划等)未决定”。
decision “决定”。




