我不知道我处于什么立场。
I don't know where I stand.
(我不知道我处于什么立场。)
Just ask him directly.
(直接问他好了。)
直译是“我不知道自己站在哪里”, 用于不知道自己处于什么立场, 不知道自己应该怎么做才好的时候。
I'm not sure where I stand.
I'm not sure ... “我不确信……”。
It's unclear where I stand.
unclear “不清楚的”。
我别无选择。
Why'd you do that?
(你为什么那么做?)
I had no other choice.
(我别无选择。)
Why'd是Why did的缩写。
have no other choice “没有其他的选择”。
It's the only choice I had.
the only choice “惟一的选择”。
It was my only choice.
It was the only thing I could do.
There was nothing else I could have done.
我还以为万事俱备了。
I can't make it.
(我无法出席。)
I thought everything was all set.
(我还以为万事俱备了。)
这里的make it指“出席(会议等)”。
all set是口语, 表示“万事俱备”、 “一切准备都已完成”。
I thought everything was ready.
I thought it was all prepared.
I thought we had agreed.
(我还以为我们已经商量好了。)
agree “商定”。
But we had an agreement.
(但是我们已经达成了一个协议。)
agreement “一致”、 “同意”。
总会又有事情了!
Just when I thought I was finished ...
(正当我以为已经做完了一件事……)
You're right. There's always something!
(你说的没错。总会又有事情了!)
It's one thing after another.
one (...) after another “一件接着一件”。
Never a dull moment.
(从来没有闲着的时候。)
dull “没有意思的”、 “无聊的”。
我碰到一个问题。
I have a problem.
(我碰到一个问题。)
Can I help?
(我能帮上什么忙吗?)
I'm in trouble.
I have something to resolve.
(我有一个问题需要解决。)




