I wasn't allowed to meet with them.
be allowed to ... “被允许做……”。
我表达不好。
I can't express it very well.
(我表达不好。)
Just take your time.
(慢慢来。)
express “表达”。
take one's time “慢慢做”。
I'm having difficulty expressing it.
(我表达起来有困难。)
difficulty “困难”。
It's hard to explain.
(很难做解释。)
hard “难的”。explain “解释”。
我对我的工作已经彻底厌倦了。
I'm sick and tired of my job.
(我对我的工作已经彻底厌倦了。)
It's that bad, huh?
(有那么讨厌吗?)
be sick and tired of ... “对……彻底厌倦”。
I hate my job.
(我讨厌我的工作。)
hate “讨厌”。
My job is really getting on my nerves.
直译是“我的工作真让我伤脑筋”。get on one's nerves 是短语, 表示“伤脑筋”。
我对这份工作一点兴趣也没有。
Why don't you want the job?
(你为什么不想要这份工作?)
I don't have any interest in this business.
(我对这份工作一点兴趣也没有。)
interest “关心”、 “兴趣”。
I have no interest in this business.
I'm not interested in this kind of work.
be interested in ... “对……感兴趣”。
我今天什么事也不想做。
I don't feel like doing anything today.
(我今天什么事也不想做。)
You need to wake up!
(你要振作一点!)
feel like ...ing “想做……”。
wake up指精神上“振作”、“奋起”。
I'm not in the mood to do anything today.
I feel like doing nothing today.
I don't have energy for anything today.
(我今天一点劲儿都没有。)
energy “精力”、 “气力”、 “干劲”。
我今天不想去上班。
I don't want to go to work today.
(我今天不想去上班。)
Are you sick?
(你病了吗?)
I'm really not up to working today.
I don't feel like going to work today.
我无法集中精力工作。
What's wrong with you today?
(你今天怎么啦?)
I can't concentrate on my work.
(我无法集中精力工作。)
What's wrong with ...? “……怎么啦?”。
concentrate on ... “集中于……”。
My mind is not on my work.
mind “注意力”、 “心思”。
It's hard to concentrate on my work.




