quit “辞去”。
I resigned.
resign “辞职”。
I handed in my resignation.
hand in “提交”。
我正打算辞职。
I’m thinking of quitting my job.
(我正打算辞职。)
Why? Are you unhappy there?
(为什么?你不满意那儿吗?)
quit “辞去(工作等)”、 “辞职”。
I’m considering quitting my job.
I’m thinking of leaving my job.
我想提前退休。
I’m thinking of early retirement.
(我想提前退休。)
What do you consider early?
(你说的提前是指什么时候?)
early “早”。retirement “退休”。
consider “认真考虑”。
I’m considering early retirement.
I’m thinking I might retire early.
(我可能会提前退休。)
might “可能”。
青木先生会辞职吗?
Is Mr. Aoki going to resign?
(青木先生会辞职吗?)
I sure hope not.
(我希望他不会。)
resign “辞职”、 “退休”。
Is Mr. Aoki going to quit?
Is Mr. Aoki leaving?
我预感到他会辞职。
I had a hunch that he would quit our company.
(我预感到他会辞职。)
Everyone knew he was unhappy here.
(大家都知道他在这里干得不愉快。)
hunch “直感”、 “预感”。I have a hunch that ... “我预感……”。quit “辞去”。
unhappy “不愉快的”。
I had a feeling that he would quit our company.
I suspected he was planning to leave our company.
suspect “觉得”。
果不其然, 他辞职了。
Sure enough, he left the company.
(果不其然, 他辞职了。)
I knew he was going to.
(我早知道他要走。)
sure enough 意思是“果不其然”、 “和预料的一样”。left是leave的过去式, 除“离开”的意思外, 还有
“辞职”的意思。
Indeed, he left the company.
(他确实辞职了。)
indeed “真的”、 “确实”、 “果然”。
As expected, he left the company.
(如我所料, 他辞职了。)
as ... “像……一样”。expect “预计”。
我听说你很快要辞职了。
I hear you’re leaving the company soon.
(我听说你很快要辞职了。)
Yes. My decision is final.
(是的, 我已经决定了。)
I hear ... “我听说……”。leave “辞去(工作等)”。
Is it true you’re leaving the company soon?
(你马上要辞职, 这是真的吗?)
You’re leaving the company soon, right?
(你马上要辞职, 对吗?)
我明天递交辞呈。
I’m turning in my resignation tomorrow.
(我明天递交辞呈。)
I had no idea you were this unhappy here.
(我没想到你对这儿这么不满。)
turn in “递交(报告等)”。resignation “辞呈”。
I’m giving my notice tomorrow.
Tomorrow I will turn in my resignation.
你为什么离开那家公司?
Why did you leave that company?
(你为什么离开那家公司?)
I had reached the highest level possible.
(因为不可能再往上升了。)




