我7点起床去上班。
What time do you get up during the week?
(你平时几点起床?)
I get up for work at seven.
(我7点起床去上班。)
get up “起床”。during ... “……的期间”。
On workdays I get up at seven.
workday “平日”、 “工作日”。
I get up at seven to be at work on time.
(我7点起床以便准时上班。)
你从哪里来上班?
Where are you commuting from?
(你从哪里来上班?)
I come all the way from Yokohama.
(我大老远从横滨来这儿上班。)
commute “乘公交车辆上下班”。
这里的all the way指“大老远”。
Where do you start your commute?
Where does your commute begin?
你坐哪条线来上班?
What train line do you take to get to the office?
(你坐哪条线来上班?)
I take the Chuo line.
(我坐中央线。)
What train line do you take to get to work?
What train line goes to your office?
(哪条线到你们公司?)
你在哪儿换火车?
Where do you change trains?
(你在哪儿换火车?)
At Shibuya station.
(在涩谷站。)
change trains 意思是“换乘火车”。注意这里用的是复数trains。
Where do you have to transfer to another train?
transfer “换乘”。
What station do you get off at to transfer trains?
(你换火车要在哪站下?)
get off “下(车)”。
你是坐公交车去火车站吗?
Do you take a bus to the station?
(你是坐公交车去火车站吗?)
No, I ride my bike.
(不, 我骑自行车。)
这里的take指“乘坐(交通工具)”。
ride “骑(自行车、 摩托车、 马匹等)”。这里的bike指“ 自行车”。
Do you get to the station by bus?
这里的by表示手段。
Do you ride the bus to get to the station?
我通常骑自行车去火车站。
I usually go to the station by bicycle.
(我通常骑自行车去火车站。)
That’s good exercise.
(那可是不错的锻炼。)
usually “通常”。




