我明天想去拜访您。
I'd like to come and see you tomorrow.
(我明天想去拜访您。)
Fine. I will be in my office waiting for you.
(好。我会在办公室等你。)
I'd like to ... “我想……”, 礼貌的说法。
What day is good for you?
(你哪天方便?)
I'd like to stop by tomorrow.
(我想明天就去。)
stop by “顺便到”。
I'd like to come talk with you tomorrow.
I would like to meet with you tomorrow.
How about tomorrow?
(明天怎么样?)
Tomorrow would be best.
(明天最合适了。)
我明天什么时候可以见你?
What time can I see you tomorrow?
(我明天什么时候可以见你?)
How does 10 a.m. sound?
(上午10点怎么样?)
What time can we meet tomorrow?
What time is good for you tomorrow?
(明天你什么时间方便?)
When do you want to meet tomorrow?
明天您会在办公室吗?
Will you be at your office tomorrow?
(明天您会在办公室吗?)
Yes, but only in the morning.
(会的, 不过只是上午在。)
Will you be in tomorrow?
Will you be at work tomorrow?
下周五我们再见一面如何?
We should get together again soon.
(我们应该尽快再碰一次头。)
All right. Can we meet again next Friday?
(好的。下周五我们再见一面如何?)
Can we get together again next Friday?
Is next Friday okay to meet again?
我现在可以见您吗?
Can I see you now?
(我现在可以见您吗?)
Only for a couple of minutes.
(只能几分钟。)
Can I ...? “我可以……吗?”, 请求同意的说法。
Are you free now?
(你现在有时间吗?)
这里的free指 “有空的”。
Can I talk to you?
我马上就去。
Can you hurry over?
(你能快点去吗?)
I'll be right over.
(我马上就去。)
这里的right指 “马上”、 “立刻”, over指 “到对方那里”、 “到那边”, 这句话说的是 “马上就到那边去”。
I'll be right there.
I'll be there shortly.
shortly “不久”、 “马上”。
我不久就来拜访您。
I'll come and see you soon.
(我不久就来拜访您。)
Be sure to make an appointment.
(一定要提前约个时间。)
Be sure to ... “一定要……”。
I'll visit again soon.
I'll be seeing you again soon.
I'll come back again soon.
come back “回来”。
I'll pay you another visit soon.
pay a visit “访问”。
I'll stop by again soon.
stop by ... “顺便到……”。
我7点到您的宾馆。
I'll stop by your hotel at seven.
(我7点到您的宾馆。)
I'll be waiting for you.
(我等你。)
stop by ... “顺便到……”。
I'll pick you up at your hotel at seven.
(我7点到宾馆接您。)
pick up “开车去接”。
I'll be at your hotel at seven.
你两点来吧。




