How does Monday at two sound?
我想定在5月上旬。
When would be best?
(什么时间最好?)
I was thinking of early May.
(我想定在5月上旬。)
be thinking of ... “在考虑……”。
What do you think of early May?
Will early May work for you?
我们能不能改在上午10点见?
I'll meet you at 11 a.m.
(我们上午11点见。)
Can we meet at 10 a.m. instead?
(我们能不能改在上午10点见?)
instead “代替”。
10 a.m. would be better for me.
better “更好”。
I'd rather meet at 10 a.m. instead.
would rather ... “宁愿……”。
Would it be possible to meet at 10 a.m. instead?
(改成上午10点见行吗?)
possible “可能的”。
定在下周好吗?
How does the 10th sound?
(你看10号怎么样?)
Can we make it the following week?
(定在下周好吗?)
sound “听起来”。
the following week “下周”。
Can we change it to the following week?
Will the following week be alright?
(下周可以吗?)
Would you mind making it the following week?
Would you mind ...ing? “你介意……吗?”。
那么两点见。
See you at two then.
(那么两点见。)
Sounds good.
(好的。)
I'll see you at two then.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at two.
(我盼着两点和你见面。)
look forward to ... “ (愉快地)等待……”、“期待……”。
我们就定在6点吧。
When do you want to meet?
(你想几点见面?)
Let's make it 6∶00.
(我们就定在6点吧。)
这里的make it是习惯说法, 指“把时间定在……”、 “约好在……时间”。
Let's meet at 6∶00.
(我们6点见吧。)
Is 6∶00 okay?
(6点可以吗?)
我约好了与史密斯先生见面。
I made an appointment to see Mr. Smith.
(我约好了与史密斯先生见面。)
Good for you.
(太好了。)
make an appointment “约会”。
I'll be meeting with Mr. Smith.
I have an appointment with Mr. Smith.




