我是X公司的青木一郎。
I'm lchiro Aoki of X Company.
(我是X公司的青木一郎。)
We've been expecting you.
(我们一直在等你。)
这里的expect指“等待(某人的到来)”。
I'm lchiro Aoki, and I'm with X Company.
(我叫青木一郎, 是X公司的。)
How very nice to meet you.
(很高兴见到你。)
My name is lchiro Aoki. I'm from X Company.
I'm Mr. Aoki, and I'm with X Company.
在自己的名字前也可以加上Mr.。
Ichiro Aoki of X Company here.
我们是X公司的代理商。
We are agents of X Company.
(我们是X公司的代理商。)
Mr. Smith has been expecting you.
(史密斯先生一直在等着你们呢。)
agent “代理人”、 “代理商”。
expect “等待”。
We represent X Company.
represent “代表”。
We are X Company's representatives.
representative “代理人”、 “代表”。
谢谢你们的一贯支持。
We really enjoy doing business with you.
(很高兴能和你们做生意。)
We appreciate your continued support.
(谢谢你们的一贯支持。)
appreciate “感谢”、 “感激”。continued support “不断的支持”。
We thank you for your continuing support.
We're grateful for your continued support.
be grateful for ... “对……表示感谢”。
你好。
How do you do? I'm Bob Smith.
(你好。 我叫鲍勃·史密斯。)
Nice to meet you. My name's Jim Jones.
(很高兴认识你。我的名字是吉姆·琼斯。)
It's nice to meet you.
It's a pleasure to meet you.
(很高兴认识你。)
pleasure “高兴”、 “娱乐”、 “意愿”。
I'm happy to meet you.
Glad to meet you.
Pleased to meet you.
be pleased to 是be glad to 的正式说法, 表示“很高兴……”。
我想见史密斯先生。
I'd like to see Mr. Smith.
(我想见史密斯先生。)
He's not in today.
(他今天不在。)
这里的see指“见(某人)”、 “会见”。
I need to meet with Mr. Smith.
I'd like to speak to Mr. Smith.
史密斯先生在吗?
Is Mr. Smith in?
(史密斯先生在吗?)
He just stepped out.
(他刚刚出去。)
这里的in指“在公司”、“在里面”。
step out “暂时离开”、“短时间外出”。
Is Mr. Smith in the office today?
(史密斯先生今天在公司吗?)
Is Mr. Smith available?
(史密斯先生在吗?)




