我该告辞了。
I should get going.
(我该告辞了。)
Well, thank you for coming.
(好, 谢谢你能来。)
告别时的习惯用语。
I'd better get going.
I have to run.
run “赶快”、 “急急忙忙地出发”。
谢谢您百忙中抽出时间。
Thank you for your time.
(谢谢您百忙中抽出时间。)
My pleasure.
(不用谢。)
Thank you for your attention.
Thank you for listening.
谢谢你抽空来看我。
Thank you for taking the time to see me.
(谢谢你抽空来看我。)
It's no problem.
(没什么。)
take有“取”、 “抓”等意思, 但是在这里它表示“花(时间)”。
I appreciate you taking the time to see me.
(谢谢你抽空见我。)
It was a productive day.
(今天收获很大。)
appreciate 意思是“感谢”。see 原意是“看”, 这里指“见面”。
Thanks for seeing me.
Thank you for sparing the time for me.
谢谢你所做的一切。
Here's the complete project.
(这就是全部的计划。)
Thank you for everything.
(谢谢你所做的一切。)
complete “完全的”、 “全部的”。
Thank you for ... 对某事进行道谢时的说法, “谢谢你……”。everything “每一件事情”。
Thank you very much for all you have done for me.
(谢谢你为我所做的一切。)
It was nothing.
(没什么。)
I appreciate everything you did.
I'm grateful for all your effort.
grateful “感激的”。effort “努力”。
Thank you for all of your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
I'm grateful for your assistance.
(谢谢你的帮助。)
Don't mention it.
(不用谢。)
be grateful for ... “谢谢……”。assistance “帮助”。
Thank you so much for your help.
I really appreciate you helping me.
appreciate “感谢”。
我会和史密斯先生商量那件事。
I'll check with Mr. Smith on that.
(我会和史密斯先生商量那件事。)
I wish you would.
(但愿你不会忘记。)
check with ... “和……联系”、 “询问……”。
I'll ask Mr. Smith about that.
I'll see what Mr. Smith says.
(我会听听史密斯先生怎么说。)
过后我会给你介绍更多的情况。
Could you explain that more fu lly?
(你能解释得更详细一些吗?)
I'll give you more information later.
(过后我会给你介绍更多的情况。)
Could you ...? “你能……吗?”。表示有礼貌的恳求。
information “通知”、 “信息”、 “资料”。
I'll give you more details later.
detail “细节”。
I'll fill in the blanks for you later.
fill in ... 原意是“填写……”。这句话直译是“过后我会把空格填上”。
I'll tell you more about it later.




