Where can I get a cab?
Where can I find a taxi?
Where are the taxis located?
Is there a taxi around here?
你能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
Can you call a taxi for me?
(你能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?)
Sure, no problem.
(好的, 没问题。)
Please hail me a cab.
hail “招呼(出租车或人)”。
Please call me a taxi.
你要去哪里?
Where're you going?
(你要去哪里?)
Please take me to Newport Beach.
(请带我去纽波特比奇。)
坐出租车时会被问到。
take ... to ... “带……去……”。
Where to?
Where would you like to go?
would you like to ... “你想……吗”, 询问对方有什么要求的说法。
带我去橡树街和枫树街的交叉路口。
Where to, sir?
(你去哪儿, 先生?)
Take me to Oak and Maple.
(带我去橡树街和枫树街的交叉路口。)
Take me to ... “带我去……”。说到交叉路口时, 把交叉的两条路的名字连在一起, 说成“... and ...”。
I'd like to go to Oak and Maple.
drop me off at Oak and Maple.
(我在橡树街和枫树街的交叉路口下车。)
drop off “ (从车上)下来”。
请带我去这个地址。
Where would you like me to take you?
(你想让我带你去哪儿?)
Take me to this address, please.
(请带我去这个地址。)
take “带去”。出示地址或地图等时的说法。
I'd like to go to this address.
(我想去这个地方。)
Please take me here.
(请带我去这儿。)
到那儿要多少钱?
How much would it cost to get there?
(到那儿要多少钱?)
About twenty dollars.
(大约20美元。)
这里的would有假定的含义, 表示“如果要去的话”, 是礼貌而含蓄的说法。cost指“花(钱)”。get there
为“到那儿”。
How much will it cost?
How much will it cost to get there?
如果你现在去, 还来得及。
If you go now, you'll make it.
(如果你现在去, 还来得及。)
I'd better hurry.
(我最好快点。)
if “如果”。make it “赶得上”、 “来得及”。
hurry “匆忙”。
If you leave now, you'll get there in time.
get “到达”。in time “及时”。
You'll be able to make it if you leave now.
be able to ... “能够……”。
You need to go now if you want to be on time.
(如果你想准时的话, 现在就得走。)
on time “按时”。
我不能误了飞机。
I can't miss the plane.
(我不能误了飞机。)
Be sure and leave early then.
(那你一定要早点儿出发。)
除plane (飞机)之外, 还可以用train(火车)、 bus(公交车)等替换。这里的miss指“未赶上”。
I can't miss the flight.
I need to make that flight.
(我必须坐那趟班机。)




