notice “注意”。
I apologize for not noticing.
(很抱歉我没有注意。)
apologize “道歉”。
I feel bad about not noticing that.
我们把事情的先后顺序都搞错了。
This one should've been done first.
(这件事应该最先做的。)
We got our priorities all wrong.
(我们把事情的先后顺序都搞错了。)
get one's priorities wrong “看错了什么是最重要的”。priority “先做的事情”、 “优先考虑的事情”。
Our priorities were screwed up.
(先后顺序弄得乱七八糟的。)
screw up “乱七八糟”。
Our priorities were not in order.
in order “顺序排列”、 “依次”。
我读错数了。
I read the number wrong.
(我读错数了。)
What should it have been?
(应该是什么?)
I read the number incorrectly.
incorrectly “不正确地”、 “错误地”。
I made a mistake in reading the number.
make a mistake “犯错误”。
我犯了个计算错误。
The total is wrong.
(总数是错的。)
I made an error in calculation.
(我犯了个计算错误。)
make an error “犯错误”。calculation “计算”。
I think you overcharged me.
(我想你多收了我的钱。)
I'm sorry. I calculated wrong.
(对不起。是我算错了。)
calculate “计算”。wrong “错误地”。
I added it wrong.
(我加错了。)
I made a math mistake.
make a mistake “犯错误”。
I miscalculated.
miscalculate
“计算错误”。
I made a mistake in the calculation.
我犯了个错。
I made a mistake.
(我犯了个错。)
Please try to be more careful.
(请再仔细一点。)
make a mistake “犯错误”。
I made an error.
error “错误”、 “过错”。
I goofed.
goofed是goof的过去式, 表示“做错”、“失败”。俚语。
我忘了。
You were supposed to arrive earlier today.
(你今天不是应该早到的吗?)




