It slipped my mind.
(我忘了。)
slip one's mind “ (事情)被某人抛在脑后”。
Did you call the supplier?
(你给供应商打电话了吗?)
It just slipped my mind.
(我不小心给忘了。)
supplier “供应商”。
I asked you to do this yesterday.
(我昨天就叫你做了。)
Uh-oh. I forgot.
(哦, 我忘了。)
I forgot about it.
I completely forgot.
(我忘得一干二净。)
completely “完全地”。
I just forgot for the mom ent.
It must have slipped my mind.
I totally forgot.
(我彻底忘了。)
常用的说法。totally “彻底地”、 “完全地”。forget “忘记”。
Oops, I completely forgot.
(哎呀, 我全忘了。)
completely “完全地”、 “彻底地”。
我不是故意的。
You were very disrespectful to me on the phone.
(你在电话里对我很不礼貌。)
I didn't mean to be rude.
(我不是故意的。)
mean to ... “打算……”、 “企图……”。rude “无礼的”、 “失礼的”。
I didn't mean to be discourteous.
I didn't mean to be impolite.
很抱歉我说了那话。
I'm sorry I said it.
(很抱歉我说了那话。)
You should be.
(你是该道歉。)
sorry “抱歉的”、“后悔的”。
I'm sorry I made that remark.
(很抱歉我发表那样的言论。)
remark “意见”、 “见解”。比较书面的说法。
I regret saying that.
不小心就说漏了。
You should never have said that.
(你真是不应该说那些话。)
It just slipped out.
(不小心就说漏了。)
slip “使滑出”。
It was a slip of the tongue.
(这是我的口误。)
a slip of the tongue “ 口误”、 “失言”。
I said it before thinking.
(我说这话都没过脑子。)
I misspoke.
misspeak “说错”。
I shouldn't have said that.
(我不应该说那样的话。)




