一个真诚的道歉就可以了。
What can I do to make it up to you?
(我怎么做才能补偿你呢?)
A sincere apology will do.
(一个真诚的道歉就可以了。)
make it up “弥补(损失)”、 “补偿”。
sincere “发自内心的”、 “真诚的”。apology “道歉”、 “抱歉”。will do “满足(人的)需要”、 “起作
用”。
Just apologize sincerely.
A sincere apology is necessary.
我们现在惟一能做的就是道歉。
I wish there was a way to make it up to them.
(我真希望有什么方法能补偿他们。)
The only thing we can do now is apologize.
(我们现在惟一能做的就是道歉。)
way “方法”。make up “弥补”。
only thing “惟一的事情”。apologize “道歉”。
All we can do now is apologize.
The only thing we have left is an apology.
have left “剩下”。
你应该亲自去向她道歉。
I was really rude to her today.
(今天我对她真没礼貌。)
You should go and apologize personally.
(你应该亲自去向她道歉。)
rude “失礼的”。
apologize “道歉”。personally “亲自”、 “本人直接地”。
You should apologize face to face.
(你该亲自去道歉。)
face to face “面对面地”。
You should personally say you're sorry.
(你该亲自说对不起。)
我们会想出好办法。
We'll work something out.
(我们会想出好办法。)
I hope so.
(但愿如此。)
这里的 work out 指“制定出”、“制定(方案)”的意思。
Let's look for another way.




