我会按你说的办。
I'd like you to focus on this project exclusively.
(我希望你能把精力全放在这个项目上。)
Anything you say.
(我会按你说的办。)
focus on ... “集中于……”。exclusively “专门”。
anything “什么都”。
This is the way I want it done.
(我想这么干。)
Whatever you say.
(就按你说的做。)
whatever “无论什么都……”。
As you wish.
(你想怎样就怎样。)
wish “希望”。
You're the boss.
(你是老板。)
听起来有点讽刺的味道。
Whatever you want.
我们为你做什么都行。
You've been so good to me.
(你们对我太好了。)
We'd do anything for you.
(我们为你做什么都行。)
do anything for ... “为……做任何事”。
Can you help me?
(你们能帮我一下吗?)
We'll do whatever we can.
(只要我们能做到, 什么都行。)
There's nothing we wouldn't do for you.
We'll do all we can for you.
We'll do anything for you.
(我们会为你做任何事情的。)
We're willing to help in any way we can.
We'll do everything in our power.
(我们会做一切力所能及的事情。)
习惯用语。
我很愿意听听。
I need to talk with you.
(我需要和你谈谈。)
I'm always willing to listen.
(我很愿意听听。)
be willing to ... “高兴地做……”、 “不讨厌做……”。
I'll always hear you out.
I'll listen to your side of the story.
(我要听你谈谈。)
我马上就到。
Mr. Jones, I need your assistance.
(琼斯先生, 我需要你帮忙。)
No problem. I'll be right over.
(没问题。我马上就到。)
assistance “援助”、 “帮忙”。
这里的right指“现在马上”。这里的over指“到那边”。
I'll come right over.
I'll be over in a second.
in a second “一会儿”。
I'll be right there.




