让我们大胆试一试。
Should we take the risk?
(我们有必要冒这个险吗?)
Sure. Let's go for it.
(当然, 让我们大胆试一试。)
take the risk “冒险”。
go for it “大胆试一试”、 “ (朝着目标)奋力前进”。
Let's do it.
Let's take a chance.
我会努力不辜负你的期望。
I'm sending you to New York to boost sales.
(为了提高销售量我要派你去纽约。)
I'll try to meet your expectations.
(我会努力不辜负你的期望。)
boost “增加”。
expectation “期待”、 “希望”。
I'll do my best.
(我会尽我最大的努力。)
do one's best “尽最大的努力”。
I won't let you down.
(我不会让你失望的。)
let ... down “使……失望”。
我会全力以赴。
Please complete the report soon.
(请马上完成这份报告。)
I'll give it my best shot.
(我会全力以赴。)
give ... one's best shot “全力以赴地做……”。
You need to contact more people.
(你得和更多的人联系。)
I'll do my best.
(我会尽力的。)
do one's best “尽最大的努力”。
Please work hard on this project.
(好好干这个项目吧。)
I'll try my best.
(我会尽力的。)
这里的hard指“努力地”。
I'll work my hardest.
I'll work as hard as I can.
I'll give it all I've got.
I'll give it my best effort.
effort “努力”。
这个任务很艰巨, 不过我会尽力而为的。
Are you sure you can handle it?
(你有把握干好吗?)
The job is hard, but I'll do my best.
(这个任务很艰巨, 不过我会尽力而为的。)
Are you sure ...? “对……有把握吗?”。handle “处理”。
hard “难的”、 “辛苦的”。do one's best “尽最大的努力”。
Even though it'll be hard, I'll give it my best shot.
even though “尽管”。
It's a hard job, but I'll give it my all.
It won't be easy, but I'll do my best.
我无论如何都得去。
I heard Chicago had a heavy snowstorm. Are you still going there?
(我听说芝加哥有暴风雪。你还要去那儿吗?)
Yes, no matter what.
(是的。我无论如何都得去。)
matter “事情”、 “问题”。
Nothing will change my mind.
(什么也无法改变我的主意。)
Nothing will stop me.
(什么也阻止不了我。)
I'll go no matter what.
(无论发生什么事我也要去。)




