我会的。
Please mail this out.
(请把这个寄出去。)
I'll do that.
(我会的。)
Okay.
I will.
我没意见。
I need to go home a little earlier today.
(今天我得早点回家。)
I have no problem with that.
(我没意见。)
no problem with ... “……没问题”、 “……没关系”。
No problem with that.
I don't have any problem with that.
没什么。
I borrowed your pen for a minute.
(我借你的笔用了一会儿。)
That's okay with me.
(没什么。)
Can we reschedule?
(能改个时间吗?)
Fine with me.
(我没大问题。)
reschedule是在schedule(预定)前面加上表示“重做”的“re-”构成的。
That's fine with me.
Okay by me.
Fine with me.
That's alright with me.
知道了。
It might work better this way.
(这样做或许更好。)
Gotcha.
(知道了。)
work有“顺利进展”的意思。
对于对方的指示或命令表示“明白了”、 “知道了”的说法。它是“Got you.”在口语中的省略。规范的语法
应当是“I've got you.”。另外“You've got me.”是“你伤了我了”的随便说法。
Understood.
Yes, sir.
对女性说的时候, 用 “Yes, ma'am.”。
Got it.
我们能帮你一点忙。
I'm not familiar with that.
(我对那个还不熟悉。)
We can help you a little there.
(我们能帮你一点忙。)
这里的familiar with 指“熟悉”。
a little “一些”、 “多多少少”。
We can help out a bit there.
We can be of help.
我会设法完成的。
Please finish that report soon.
(请马上完成那份报告。)
I'll get it done somehow.
(我会设法完成的。)
somehow “设法”、 “想办法”。
I'll manage it somehow.
I'll find a way.
看看我能做些什么。
I need you to help me with this.
(这件事上我需要你的帮助。)
I'll see what I can do.
(看看我能做些什么。)
这里的see指“调查”、 “做做看”。
Please have it done by tonight.
(今晚之前请把它干完。)
I'll do what I can.
(我会尽量去做。)
带有“我不知道能不能做完”、 “结果会怎么样我不知道”的意思。
I'll try to work it out.
(我会试试看。)
I'll give it my best shot.
(我会尽量去做。)
give ... one's best shot “尽量做……”。
I'll try to accomplish it.
accomplish “完成”。
I'll try to make it happen.




