我不巧没有时间。
Please type these letters.
(请把这些信打出来。)
I just don't have time.
(我不巧没有时间。)
这里的just指“只是”、 “仅仅”。
There just isn't any time.
I just don't have time to do it.
我有更重要的事情要忙。
You need to return Mr. Brown's call.
(你得给布朗先生回一个电话。)
I'm busy with more important things.
(我有更重要的事情要忙。)
need to ... “必须做……”。return “返回”。call “ 电话”。
be busy with “忙于”。important things “重要的事情”、 “重大的事情”。
I'm busy with things of a higher priority.
(我有更重要的事情要忙。)
higher priority “更高的优先权”。
I have more important things to do now.
(我现在有更重要的事情要做。)
我们已经尽力了。
I need you to produce more.
(你得增加产量。)
This is the best we can do.
(我们已经尽力了。)
the best “最高”、 “最好”。
We can't do any better than this.
(我们不能做得更好了。)
better than “比……更好”。
We're doing the best we can.
我干不了。
I can't do it.
(我干不了。)
Your job depends on it.
(你的工作就靠它来保证了。)
Can you please join us?
(你能和我们一起干吗?)
I'm sorry, I can't.
(很遗憾, 我不能。)
拒绝别人的邀请时使用的说法。
I'm unable to do it.
unable表示“不能做……”, 比较书面的说法。
Sorry, I won't be able to.
be able to ... “能够……”。
I can't do that.
I won't be able to do that.
I'm not the kind of man who can do such a thing.
(我不是能干这种事情的人。)
I won't allow myself to do that.
allow “允许”。
Sorry, I can't.
I'm afraid I can't.
Sorry, I can't make it.
这里的make指“出席”。




