这没有协商的余地。
This is not negotiable.
(这没有协商的余地。)
I was hoping you'd help me on this.
(我原以为你会帮助我的。)
negotiable “可商量的”。
you'd是you would的缩写。
There's no room for negotiation.
这里的room指“ (补充想法或变更的)余地”。negotiation “协商”。
This is not open for discussion.
open for ... “……没有限制”。
现阶段我无法改变计划。
I need an extension.
(我需要延长时间。)
I can't change the schedule at this point.
(现阶段我无法改变计划。)
extension “延长”、 “推迟”。
at this point “在这一点上”。
It's too late to make any schedule changes.
(要改变计划已经太晚了。)
It's too late to change the schedule.
这是不可能的。
Please finish the report by tomorrow.
(请你在明天之前完成这个报告。)
That's impossible.
(这是不可能的。)
impossible “不可能的”。
We won't be able to do that.
(我们做不了。)
I'm afraid I can't.
(很遗憾我办不到。)
从技术上讲是不可能的。
I need 5,000 units by Friday.
(星期五之前我需要5 000台。)
That's technically impossible.
(从技术上讲是不可能的。)
technically “从技术上”。
That is not technically possible.
That is technologically impossible.
That's technically possible.
(技术上是可能的。)
这是不可能的。
I need a week off.
(我需要休一星期的假。)
Sorry, That's not feasible.
(抱歉, 这是不可能的。)
feasible “可以实现的”。
That isn't possible.
That won't work out.
现在想要取消已经太迟了。
Please cancel the contract I signed.
(请取消我签的合同。)
It's too late to cancel at this point.
(现在想要取消已经太迟了。)
at this point “现阶段”。
At this point, we won't accept any cancellations.
(现阶段, 我们不会接受任何取消合同的行为。)
accept “接受”。cancellation “取消”。
We cannot accept cancellations at this point.
(现阶段, 我们不能容许任何取消合同的行为。)
人数已经满了。
I'd like to make a reservation for the tour.
(我想预约参加这个旅行。)
Sorry, We're fully booked.
(对不起, 人数已经满了。)
fully “完全”、 “足够”。这里的book指“预约”。
The tour is fully booked.
There are no seats left.
(没有空坐位了。)
seat “坐位”、 “坐席”。left是leave(剩下)的过去分词。
We have no seats left.
(我们没有空坐位了。)




