我们再检查一下所有细节。
Let's go over all the details again.
(我们再检查一下所有细节。)
I don't think we missed anything.
(我认为我们没有漏掉什么。)
这里的go over指“检查”。detail指“细节”。
Let's discuss all the details again.
Let's go through the details again.
我们来回顾一下目前所掌握的情况。
How much do we know?
(我们了解多少了?)
Well, Let's see where we stand.
(好吧, 我们来回顾一下目前所掌握的情况。)
这里的stand指“所在的状态或关系等”。
Let's go over what we have so far.
Let's see where we are.
我说的大家都清楚了吗?
Have I made myself clear?
(我说的大家都清楚了吗?)
No, not really.
(不, 不是很清楚。)
这里的clear指“清楚”、 “明了”。
这里的not really指“不很……”。
Do you understand what I'm saying?
(你明白我所说的吗?)
No, please repeat yourself.
(不明白, 请再说一遍。)
用于会话中确认对方是否正确理解自己所说内容的时候。
Did I communicate that well?
communicate “沟通”。
Can you understand me?
Is that clear?
(清楚了吗?)
Are you clear about what I'm saying?
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Have I made myself understood?
Do you catch my drift?
catch drift “抓住中心意思”。
这个话题就谈到这儿吧。
Let's drop the subject.
(这个话题就谈到这儿吧。)
But we need to talk about it.
(但是我们需要好好谈谈。)
drop “洗手不干”、 “停止”。
Let's talk about something else.
(我们谈点别的吧。)
Let's get off this subject.
这就够了。
Do you need me to do any more?
(你需要我再做点什么吗?)
No, no more after this.
(不了, 这就够了。)
That'll be enough.
That'll do.
目前来讲这样就足够了。
We haven't finished all of the research yet.
(我们还没有做完所有的调查。)
For the time being, this will do.
(目前来讲这样就足够了。)
for the time being “ 目前”。这里的will do指“这样就好了”、 “这样就足够了”。
In the meantime, this will do.
in the meantime “在此期间”。
This will do for now.
for now “ 目前”、 “眼下”。
我们需要更具独创性的方案。
How is this?
(这个怎么样?)
We want something more original.
(我们需要更具独创性的方案。)
这里的original指“新颖的”、 “独创性的”。
It's too run-of-the-mill.
(太普通了。)
run-of-the-mill “普通”、 “老一套”。
We want something unique.




