这很难说。
When will the product be ready to sell?
(这个产品准备什么时候销售?)
It's difficult to say.
(这很难说。)
It's hard to say.
I can't say for sure.
史密斯先生负责培训。
Who will be in charge?
(谁来负责?)
Mr. Smith is doing the training.
(史密斯先生负责培训。)
in charge “负责”。
training “训练”、 “培训”、 “研修”。
Mr. Smith will be the trainer.
(史密斯先生是教练员。)
Mr. Smith will be the one training.
他不会为任何事情改变自己的观点。
He won't change his opinion for anything.
(他不会为任何事情改变自己的观点。)
Give me a chance to talk to him.
(给我个机会和他谈谈。)
anything
won't是will not的缩写, “无论如何也不做……”, 表示拒绝。opinion 指“意见”、 “想法”。for
意思是“不管发生什么事情”。
He'll never change his opinion.
never “决不……”。
He is too stubborn to change his mind.
(他太顽固了, 不可能改变他的主张。)
too ...to ... “因为过于……而不可能……”。stubborn “顽固的”。
我今天一整天都在外面。
I had a hard time reaching you.
(我费了很大劲才联系到你。)
I was out all day today.
(我今天一整天都在外面。)
I had a hard time ... 表示“为做……颇费周折”。reach 指“达到”、 “取得联系”。
out “ (人)不在”、 “外出”。all day “一整天”。
I wasn't in the office all day.
I was out in the field all day.
(我一整天都在外面。)
field “实地”、 “现场”。
I was away from my desk all day.
(我一整天都不在办公室里。)
away from ... “从……离开”、 “不在(家里等)”。
我明天要到客户那里转转。
I'm making a sales call tomorrow.
(我明天要到客户那里转转。)
Good luck.
(祝你好运。)
make a call “拜访”。make a sale “销售”。make a sales call “进行销售访问”。
I'm going on a sales call tomorrow.
I have a sales call scheduled for tomorrow.
昨天我到他的办公室去找过他。
Have you talked with him this week?
(你这周和他谈过了吗?)
Yes. I called on him at his office yesterday.
(谈过了。昨天我到他的办公室去找过他。)
call on ... “ (短时间地)拜访某人”。
I visited him at his office yesterday.
I met with him at his office yesterday.




