有件事情我想找你谈谈。
I have something to speak to you about.
(有件事情我想找你谈谈。)
Okay.
(好的。)
There's something I wanted to ask you.
(有件事情我想问问你。)
There's one more thing.
(还有一件事情要谈。)
I have something to talk to you about.
There's something I'd like to talk to you about.
I'd是I would的缩写, “I'd like to ...” 表示“我想做……”。
There's something I'd like to discuss with you.
discuss (with) “和……讨论”。
I'd like to speak to you about something.
我想和你说句话。
I'd like to have a word with you.
(我想和你说句话。)
What is it?
(说什么?)
have a word with ... “有话和……说”。
May I talk to you for a few minutes?
(我可以和你谈一会儿吗?)
Actually, I'm very busy right now.
(事实上我现在很忙。)
actually “事实上”。
Can you spare a minute?
(耽误你一会儿, 可以吗?)
Sure, I'll be right there.
(好的, 我马上就到。)
I need a minute to talk with you.
May I have a word with you?
(我可以和你谈谈吗?)
may “可以”。
Would you spare me a few minutes?
(你可以给我一些时间吗?)
这里的spare指“腾出(时间)”。
Do you have a few minutes to talk?
Can I talk with you for a few minutes?
May I speak with you for a minute?
Can I have a minute of your time?
Do you have any time?
May I see you for a moment?
我有很多事情要告诉你。
I have a lot of things to tell you.
(我有很多事情要告诉你。)
Sure, please come in and sit down.
(好的, 请进来坐下说。)
There are so many things I want to tell you.
I can't wait to talk to you.
(有些话我等不及了想和你谈。)
我想私下和你谈谈这件事。
I'd like to discuss it with you personally.
(我想私下和你谈谈这件事。)
Come to my office then.
(那么你到我办公室来。)
discuss “谈论”。personally “个人地”。
I'd prefer to talk to you personally about it.
prefer to ... “更喜欢……”。
I'd rather talk about it with you personally.
would rather ... “……更好”、 “宁愿……”。
我要和你谈一件私事。
I need to talk to you about a personal matter.
(我要和你谈一件私事。)
OK, what is it?
(好的, 什么事?)
personal “私人的”。matter “问题”、 “事情”。
I have to talk to you about something personal.
I must discuss something personal with you.
对了, 我有些事要告诉你。
By the way, I have something to tell you.
(对了, 我有些事要告诉你。)
I'm all ears.
(我要听听。)
by the way “对了”、 “另外”。
be all ears是习惯用语, 表示“洗耳恭听”、 “认真倾听”。
Oh yeah, I need to tell you something.
Oh yeah, ... “对了对了”。
I almost forgot. I have something to tell you.
I almost forgot. “我差点忘了”。




