工作上用得着。
Why do you need a fax machine?
(为什么你需要一台传真机?)
It's useful for work.
(工作上用得着。)
be useful for ... “对……有用”、 “对……有效”。
It helps me with my work.
It helps me with my job.
我已经习惯了这套系统。
Why do you do it this way?
(你为什么这么做?)
I've gotten used to this system.
(我已经习惯了这套系统。)
I've是I have的缩写。get used to ... “习惯于……”。
I'm used to this system.
be used to ... “习惯于……”。
I've become accustomed to this system.
become accustomed to ... “习惯于……”。
它有很多我们需要的优势。
I understand you chose ABC Company to work with.
(我知道你选择了ABC公司和你们合作。)
Yes, it has a lot of the advantages we're looking for.
(是, 它有很多我们需要的优势。)
understand “理解”。choose “选择”。
advantage “优势”。look for ... “期待……”。
It has the most advantages.
(这个公司优势最多。)
the most “最多的”。
It has the advantages we need.
(这个公司拥有我们需要的优势。)
我相信他们会欣然接受这笔生意。
Do you think they'll be interested?
(你认为他们会感兴趣吗?)
I'm sure they'll jump at the deal.
(我相信他们会欣然接受这笔生意。)
be sure “确信”。jump at “ (对商谈等)热烈回应”。deal “ (商业)买卖”、 “合同”。
They'd be crazy not to jump at the chance.
直译是“如果他们对此没有热烈回应那他们一定是疯了”。
They'll probably jump at the deal.
(他们很可能会热烈回应的。)
我们有一个赚大钱的机会。
We have a chance of making a big profit.
(我们有一个赚大钱的机会。)
Or we could lose a lot of money.
(也可能会赔进去很多钱。)
have a chance “有机会”。profit “赢利”、 “利润”。
There's a chance we could make a big profit.
This could be a chance to make a lot of money.
This could be our chance to strike it rich.
(这可能会是我们发大财的机会。)
strike it rich “发财”、 “成为暴发户”。
从长远来看, 我们会从中受益的。
This sure seems like extra work.
(这看起来的确像是多此一举。)
In the long run, it'll benefit us.
(从长远来看, 我们会从中受益的。)
in the long run “从长远看”、 “从长计议”。benefit “有用”、 “有利”。
In the end, we'll come out ahead.
(最终我们会获利的。)
come out “结果……”。
It'll be good in the long run.




