因为你没有接受我的报价。
Why did you refuse my offer?
(你为什么拒绝了我的报价?)
You are the one who didn't accept my offer.
(因为你没有接受我的报价。)
offer “提案”、 “报价”。
You are the one who ... “因为做了……事情的人是你”, 追问对方的说法。让对方承认某件事时使用。
accept指“采纳(提案等)”、 “接受”。
You're the one who didn't take me up on my offer.
You're the one who refused my offer.
refuse “拒绝”。
The one who refused the offer was you.
That is not what was said.
You are mistaken.
你听错了。
I heard Mr. Smith's going to buy dinner for us tonight.
(我听说今天晚上史密斯先生要请我们吃饭。)
No. You heard it wrong.
(不是。你听错了。)
heard是hear(听)的过去式。
wrong “错误地”、 “出错地”。
You heard wrong.
(你听错了。)
Oh. What did he say?
(哦, 那他怎么说的?)
You must have heard incorrectly.
correctly “准确地”、 “正确地”。incorrectly “错误地”。
You misheard it.
mishear “听错”、 “漏听”。
You've got it wrong.
(你听错了。)
我想你是误解了。
You said you couldn't drink tea.
(你说你不能喝茶。)
I think you misunderstood. I just don't like it.
(我想你是误解了。我只是不喜欢。)
misunderstand “误解”。
I think you heard me wrong.
I think you misheard me.
(我想你听错了我的话。)
你完全误解了我的意思。
Why do you think the boss is stupid?
( 你为什么觉得老板很愚蠢?)
You've got me all wrong.
(你完全误解了我的意思。)
stupid “愚蠢的”、 “无聊的”。
That's not what I mean.
mean “意思是”。
Don't get me wrong.
(不要误解我。)
You don't understand me.
这里头有误会。
That's not the way I heard it.
(那和我听到的不一样。)
There's some misunderstanding here.
(这里头有误会。)
misunderstanding “误解”、 “误会”。
There must be some misunderstanding.
We're not understanding each other.
(我们彼此有误解。)
each other “彼此”。
We're not communicating very well.
(我们沟通得不是很好。)
communicating是communicate的进行时, 表示“沟通(意见、心情等)”。




