我们已经见怪不怪了。
He's being a real pain in the neck.
(他实在令人讨厌。)
It's nothing unusual.
(我们已经见怪不怪了。)
a pain in the neck 令人讨厌的人(或物)。
nothing 没有什么。unusual 不一般、 奇怪的。直译是那不是什么新鲜事。
It's normal.
直译是那很正常。
It's not out of the ordinary.
直译是那很常见。
out of the ordinary 不普通、 不一般。
我们在努力干呢。
Please do your best.
(请你们尽最大努力。)
We're trying, we're trying.
(我们在努力干呢。)
try 尝试、 努力。
We are doing our best.
do one's best 尽最大的努力。
We're doing the best we can.
We're giving it our best shot.
give ... one's best shot 尽力做……。
We are trying as hard as we can.
(我们在尽最大努力。)
as hard as ... can 某人尽量拼命地干。
We are giving it our all.
(我们在竭尽全力。)
Lord knows we've tried.
(我们努力了。)
Lord指神、 主, 直译是上帝知道我们努力了。
We've given it all we've got.
We've tried our very best.
(我们已经尽力了。)
try one's best 竭尽全力。
我相信工作上的要求我都达到了。
I'm not satisfied with your work.
(我对你的工作不是很满意。)
I believe I'm meeting all of the requirements of my job.
(我相信工作上的要求我都达到了。)
be satisfied with ... 对……满意。
要表示我认为……这样较为自信的语气, 可以用I believe的句型开头。这里的meet表示达到要求
、 满足。requirement指被要求的东西, all of the requirements of my job的直译就是我的工
作上的所有要求。
I think I'm fulfilling all of my duties.
fulfill 完成、 实行。duty 义务、 任务。
I believe I'm doing no less than is required.
no less than ... 和……一样多、 不少于……。
吃苦的活可都是我干的。
The project you helped Mr. Anderson with is great.
(你协助安德森先生做的项目太棒了。)
I did all the hard work.
(吃苦的活可都是我干的。)
这里的hard指困难的、 费力的。
I was responsible for all the hard work.
be responsible for ... 对……负责任。
I had to do all of the hard work.
(所有费力的活我都得干。)
你站到我的立场上看看。
I can't agree with you at all.
(我一点都不同意你。)
Put yourself in my position.
(你站到我的立场上看看。)
Try to see things my way.
Look at it from my perspective.
perspective 观点、 视角。
Put yourself in my shoes.
(请你站到我的立场上。)




