我已经听得耳朵都起茧了。
Wanna hear the latest office gossip?
(你想听听公司最新的小道消息吗?)
No, I've heard enough of it.
(不想, 我已经听得耳朵都起茧了。)
Wanna是Want to的缩写, 表示想做……。latest是最新的。gossip指小道消息。
这句直译是我已经听得够多了。听得耳朵都起茧了意思是说同样的东西因为反复地听而让人烦不
胜烦, 所以可以像上面那样来表达。
I don't want to hear anymore.
(我再也不想听了。)
anymore 再。
Don't say anymore.
(别再说了。)
I've heard enough already.
(我已经听得够多的了。)
already 已经。
I've heard it all before.
(我已经都听说了。)
before 以前。
我不会那么做。
I'm going to leave work early.
(我想早点下班。)
I wouldn't do that.
(我不会那么做。)
wouldn't是would not的缩写。
I'd suggest not doing that.
(我不建议那样做。)
suggest 建议。
If I were you, I wouldn't do that.
I don't think that would be wise.
(我认为那样做不明智。)
wise 聪明的、 明智的。
I don't think you should do that.
(我认为你不应该那么做。)
你本来没必要担心那件事。
You shouldn't have worried about that.
(你本来没必要担心那件事。)
I couldn't help it.
(我忍不住。)
You didn't need to worry about that.
There was no need to be concerned.
be concerned 担心。
没那么难。
This job is so difficult.
(这个工作真难。)
It's not that bad.
(没那么难。)
It could be worse.
It isn't too bad.
那就走着瞧吧。
I think you're wrong about that.
(我认为那件事是你错了。)
You just watch.
(那就走着瞧吧。)
You'll see.
(马上就会知道了。)
Just wait and see.
wait and see 马上就会知道、 走着瞧。
You'll eat your words.
eat one's words 收回某人的话。




